Facebook had officially reached a milestone of one billion monthly active users worldwide, announced by Facebook CEO and co-founder Mark Zuckerberg. Started with 955 million active users in July 2012, though gaining 45 million users is not a small task, it seems however that the world’s biggest online social network took a little bit more time than expected to reach the milestone. The next one billion may come from China, the major market of 1.4 billion customers the company has not yet tapped. Again, this is not an easy task though because these customers have turned to their own homegrown social networks, including Renren, Sina, and Tencent, for being blocked by their local ISPs from reaching Facebook.
Anyway, topping the 1 billion mark means that Facebook now reaches one out of every 7 people on the planet. This ubiquitous social media giant allows you to connect to family, friends, and everyone at your school or within your organization. From marketer’s point of view, not all of Facebook users are created equal ("All men are created equal", Thomas Jefferson, 1776); Facebook users living in the U.S. and Canada are just a small group, but account more than 50% of Facebook advertising revenue. Facebook makes an average of $3.5 each quarter in revenue off its North American users, versus 41 cents from those in Asia. Therefore, it's time to make Facebook marketing work. We offer tnGIS, an online store locator service on Facebook, to help with your product distribution using the world’s biggest online social network. Use of tnGIS is as simple like a click on of the computer mouse, following the steps below.
- Set up a Facebook account if you do not have one.
- For each of your stores, please complete the steps 3 and 4.
- Create store fan page using “Local Business or Place” category, carefully providing the store information which will be displayed with the store marker on your store locator map.
- Visit tnGIS web page to embed it to the store fan page using this tutorial
For personal usage, please use the landmarks of your life and career en lieu de store locations; maybe where you have visited, getting your education degrees, or doing your business. There is no limitation on the number of store fan pages to which tnGIS will be added for each account, including personal use account that is totally free of charge. Why is tnGIS free? For a free personal use account, the followings will be applied to the locator map:
- No business or store finder/locator
- Only the active location marker shown on the map embedded on your website
- Display of our ads
The benefits of paying for tnGIS service:
- Your customers can search for your business or stores on either your website or Facebook fan page.
- Your customers can easily get help from other members in the community.
- You can get feedback from your customers using Facebook commentary. The same do your customers.
- Of the four P-components in a marketing mix plan, existing store locators can only help with place strategy. tnGIS however also supports the promotional strategy; tnGIS searches for potential customers of your products, providing customer information to help with determination of your new target markets and products.
We developed a novel information retrieval algorithm method, RPPR, applying K-S statistics with random-walk algorithm to the prediction of potential drugs regarding a given gene expression signature. RPPR, successfully applied in the biology research area, is integrated into tnGIS to search for potential customers of your products using the new social network technology platforms. tnGIS therefore will provide the proper information on your potential customers, absolutely more correct than what Facebook does by introducing you some strange people to make friend with. Thank you for reading announcement! We are looking forward to doing business with you, Tinyray Email: email@example.com,